A time for reflection, a time to think, and a time for professionals to elevate their FCPA knowledge and practical skills by attending the FCPA Institute – DC on August 13-14th.
Since its launch in July 2014, the FCPA Institute has elevated the FCPA knowledge and practical skills of lawyers, auditing and finance professionals, compliance personnel and business executives from around the world.
The FCPA Institute is next coming to Washington, D.C. on August 13-14th and lawyers from leading law firms around the world as well as in-house counsel and compliance professionals from leading companies have already registered to attend.
If you too want to elevate your FCPA knowledge and practical skills by attending the FCPA Institute – DC, click here for further details and to register.
The FCPA Institute is different from other FCPA conferences as information is presented in an integrated and cohesive manner by an expert instructor with FCPA practice and teaching experience. Moreover, the FCPA Institute promotes active learning by participants through issue-spotting video exercises, skills exercises, small-group discussions, and the sharing of real-world practices and experiences.
To best facilitate the unique learning experience that the FCPA Institute represents, attendance at each FCPA Institute is capped at 30 participants.
At the end of the FCPA Institute, participants can elect to have their knowledge assessed and can earn a certificate of completion upon passing a written assessment tool. In this way, successful completion of the FCPA Institute represents a value-added credential for professional development. In addition, attorneys who complete the FCPA Institute may be eligible to receive Continuing Legal Education (“CLE”) credits. Furthermore, previous FCPA Institute participants have successfully obtained continuing education units from the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics for attending the FCPA Institute.
Set forth below is a sampling of what FCPA Institute “graduates” have said about their experience.
- “Unlike other FCPA conferences where one leaves with a spinning head and unanswered questions, I left the FCPA Institute with a firm understanding of the nuts and bolts of the FCPA, the ability to spot issues, and knowledge of where resources can be found that offer guidance in resolving an issue. The limited class size of the FCPA Institute ensured that all questions were answered and the interactive discussion among other compliance professionals was fantastic.” (Rob Foster, In-House Counsel, Oil and Gas Company)
- “The FCPA Institute is very different than other FCPA conferences I have attended. It was interactive, engaging, thought-provoking and at the completion of the Institute I left feeling like I had really learned something new and useful for my job. The FCPA Institute is a must-attend for all compliance folks (in-house or external).” (Robert Wieck, CPA, CIA, CFE – Forensic Audit Senior Manager, Oracle Corporation)
- The FCPA Institute is a top-flight conference that offers an insightful, comprehensive review of the FCPA enforcement landscape. Professor Koehler’s focus on developing practical skills in an intimate setting really sets it apart from other FCPA conferences. One of the best features of the FCPA Institute is its diversity of participants and the ability to learn alongside in-house counsel, company executives and finance professionals. (Blair Albom, Associate, Debevoise & Plimpton)
- “The FCPA Institute was a professionally enriching experience and substantially increased my understanding of the FCPA and its enforcement. Professor Koehler’s extensive insight and practical experience lends a unique view to analyzing enforcement actions and learning compliance best practices. I highly recommend the FCPA Institute to practitioners from all career stages.” (Sherbir Panag, MZM Legal, Mumbia, India)
- “The FCPA Institute provided an in-depth look into the various forces that have shaped, and that are shaping, FCPA enforcement. The diverse group of participants provided unique insight into how, at a practical level, various professionals evaluate risk and deal with FCPA issues on a day-to-day basis. The small group setting, the interactive nature of the event, and the skills assessment test all set the FCPA Institute apart from other FCPA conferences or panel-based events.” (John Turlais, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner)